OT: Best birfday gift EVAR!

Page 2 of 2
In article <40c34225-92fa-4e3e-a494-d152d2389e03

Didn't see the concert but he was wandering up and down Dundas Street Sunday afternoon.
Robatoy wrote:

I am jealous. Glad to hear you had a good time!
On 5/26/2009 7:16 AM Robatoy spake thus:

Not a Cohen fan here (though I can see why others would be); just thinking of those words since you mentioned "Democracy":
Democracy is coming To the U.S.A.
Quite a concept, eh?

I would absolutely kill to see him. I heard he was touring, but I don't think in the Boston area. I might go as far as NY though. I'm jealous.
jtpryan wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He missed the biggest gloat of all ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

...being?
Robatoy wrote:

(Psst! He underlined it.)
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.

*slaps forehead* (my own that is)
Robatoy wrote:

It's my birfday tomorrow. What can I expect from Angela?
    straightliningly yours,     jo4hn