OT: Beer Show - Shameless Plug

Yes, I know this is off topic but I am assuming at least a few participants here have at least a passing interest in beer. So I want to encourage you to watch a show that was produced by a friend of mine and airs this week on the Food Network. It's called "Great American Beer Festival" and is scheduled to air at the following times:

October 05, 2003 9:00 PM ET/PT October 06, 2003 1:00 AM ET/PT October 11, 2003 4:00 PM ET/PT October 12, 2003 5:00 PM ET/PT

Here's a link:

Lee Gordon

Not sure why, but the first time through, I read this as "... interest in passing beer."

Come to think about it, though, there may not be much difference. :-)

Doug Miller

Why do you think we have an interest in *beer* of all things?

Don't you know beer and tools don't go together?

(I have to confess I drilled some holes with one sheet in the wind. Now that all my sheets are in the wind, I locked up thes hop.)

Finishing a project is rewarding. Now I just gotta figure out how to do the velvet stuff on the inside of thisth ing.

Reply to
Silvan