OT - BBQ Invite in NJ

Off topic, I know... But I do eventually want to meet some folks I talk to here and there so...
My company is sponsoring this event and I'm also the promoter. Conflict of interest? Nah. No profit for me, it all goes to charity.
GREAT food, great company and a good time.
If you happen to find yourself in the NJ area on September 26th, please feel free to register and join us.
Family friendly and all that jazz...
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS: