OT - Basic Transportation

http://bikerodnkustom3.homestead.com/jetbike.html
You've gotta scroll down. A bike is about as basic as you can get. I really need to start getting ou more.
JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

I gotta agree - although - I have sent an enquiry as to costs of said protective gear. Even if it's only so I can run west and light my farts. Safely.
Thanks for research - again.