OT: Aww jeeezzzzzzzz

Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit.
I thought he would have made a great choice as a neighbour. He refused to succumb to the Viets...but now this..
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/mccain_bush_hug.jpg
I'm no expert but .... It looks photoshopped to me. Note the black outline surrounding McCain's chin. Art
"Robatoy" wrote

Agree on photoshop. Bush facial out line not right. I HOPE !!!!!

Wrong on Photoshop, gang.

Maybe he was frisking him..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

You've become nothing but a troll lately. Maybe you should get back in the shop and off the wacky liberal web sites.
--
********
Bill Pounds
Pounds on Wood wrote:

Shouldn't that have been "wacky, radical, left wing, liberal web sites"? Bill O' must be banging on his desk at your oversight.
charlie b