OT: Anybody using Thunderbird 3?

Page 2 of 2
Steve Turner wrote:

will not work with it. Decided I would live with V 2. until that is tidied up.
On 12/29/2009 10:56 AM, Steve Turner wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up. I installed the update without problem - everything migrated without problem, and the only changes I made were to move icons into the main toolbar and get rid of the prompt I used to get when the next unread message was in a different folder.
The only thing I miss is being able to use the spacebar to page down through the current message (which normally only happens when the poster fails to trim/snip).
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar