OT: Anybody using Thunderbird 3?

On 12/29/2009 11:59 AM, Keith Nuttle wrote: [snip]

Thanks to this group I learned of Version 3. I like it, particularly the fact that I don't HAVE to take their improvements if I don't want them. I can, if so desired, remain in the stone age with the familiarity of version 2.

With regard to your "Mark All Read" add-on... While this doesn't work for MAIL folders, if you right click on the newsgroup title in the folders (left frame) you can mark the entire folder as read. Is that what you're talking about? Perhaps not quite as quick and easy as a big old button on the menu bar but pretty damn close.

Reply to
Dddudley

For me the "Mark all read" addon works in both newsgroup and mail filters.

I have the following addons in TB 3.0 on Windows XP SP3 Clippings 3.1 Lightening 1.0b1 Mark All Read 0.4

Reply to
Keith Nuttle