OT Another story from long ago

Nah, I walked out with the clothes on my back and left everything else, including paid for brick house and vehicles.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

basilisk wrote in news:a_aZs.214031$Yp1.147753@en- nntp-13.dc1.easynews.com:

That's one of those shock things... The appeal isn't in the recycling, but the surprise someone gets when they see it for the first time.

I was looking at pinball machine parts yesterday, and there was one place selling a decal set so you can decorate your toilet with a pinball theme. (It was in the appropriate section, though: Stupid things you don't need.) DAGS for "Poop bumper" if you're so inclined.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

I've never met one who was WORTH a few hundred bucks, personally.

Reply to
clare