OT: Another nice week for the People of IRAQ?

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/database /
connor aston wrote:
(terrorist funded website deleted)
It's one day closer to democracy. You guys can't stop it.
I stand corrected.
Let me go savor my humble pie. That'll teach me to be a smart-ass that late at night.

: connor aston wrote:
: (terrorist funded website deleted)
: It's one day closer to democracy.
Or one day closer to the breaking point for the US military.
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/04/29/military/index.html http://www.slate.com/id/2099408 /
: You guys can't stop it.
Well, we'd like to. If only the Bush admin would see reality.
Re democracy: how do you view the election of Hammas as the ruling party in Palestine, via democratic elections?
    -- Andy Barss