OT: Another BLACK eye for McCain

Page 1 of 4

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=VjCYmjjxp8I

Obama 2008
Garage_Woodworks wrote:

Ah, moveon.org Yep, there's a reliable source if you've ever seen one.
How about Obama's friendship and continued relationships with people who blew up things in the US? People who to this day are unrepentant and wish they had destroyed more. Doesn't that give you just a moment of pause?

GIVE one example where moveon has been "unreliable".

Cite please.

destroy the source or at least attack the credibility of the source."
It doesn't matter if the source is accurate... if it is inconvenient, kill it.
Now, I'm not a big fan of moveon.org or Soros and his ilk but other sources have been on Black's case.
What happens when moveon.org says something about ethenol being a bad idea?
Robatoy wrote:

Like Global Warming? Like Liberal teachers in our High Schools and University's
Hmmmmmm, I guess if that's what you're use to then it must be ok. Or maybe you watch to much CNN for your accurate sources that don't matter.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Global warming is a farce. You capitalised 'Liberal' like it is some kind of religion? Oh, and it is spelled 'universities'.

Oh, and it is 'TOO' much CNN. not 'TO' much.
So before you hang any tags on me, I'm a fiscal conservative, but believe in lending a hand to a fellow man in trouble. Shoot me already. *shrugs*
Robatoy wrote:

Me too, and I do so *voluntarily*. Charity is a marvelous thing when it's not done at the point of the government's sword. Most of what passes for "charity" on the political left is no such thing. It is forced wealth redistribution for causes that I frankly do not wish to support and do not appreciate being forced to do.

I'm only charitable by choice. It's already bad enough to see my tax dollars go to hell via a poorly run health-care system. The system works, but it would be more efficient if a solid team of private (responsible to shareholders) business guys ran it for a while.... and those guys you have to pay enough so they won't take any kickbacks from drug companies. If some savvy business manager shaved off 200 million from a regional healthcare budget, without losing too much service, I'd pay him/her 2 million. It'd be a good deal, right?

Global warming is a farce. You capitalised 'Liberal' like it is some kind of religion? Oh, and it is spelled 'universities'.

Oh, and it is 'TOO' much CNN. not 'TO' much.
So before you hang any tags on me, I'm a fiscal conservative, but believe in lending a hand to a fellow man in trouble. Shoot me already. *shrugs*
My Canuck ancestry must be working. I agree with you.
Max (now in El Paso)
What happens when moveon.org says something about ethenol being a bad idea?
Hah! They've been saying that from day one about not enough corn being around to make fuel *and* satisfy the food market. About how the competition for ethanol will cause prices to rise and the average person won't be able afford it as a staple anymore. And finally, about how competition for ethanol and the processing it needs will make it rise above the current cost for oil.

Shouldnt be eating so much grain anyway, thats part of whats making us all so fat.

I don't know about you, but I'm fat from the volume I eat, not *what* I eat...
No self control after 6:00 PM... :(
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

Show me ONE move the Bush administration didn't make to enrich their cronies. That includes KBR et al. Everything points to plundering the nation's coffers before all hell breaks loose. The Big Squeeze.

I'm sure you meant to say "Cheney." Laying this at the feet of Shrub is giving the idiot far, far too much credit.

Fuck 'em till they squeal; then fuck 'em some more. Then get the hell out of Dodge and let the next group deal with the aftermath. After all, we got ours; get your own [if you can].
Dave in Houston
"Dave in Houston" wrote:

Does "Enron" ring a bell?
Lew
"Robatoy" wrote:

Actually, corn ethanol is getting a lot of bad press.
The corn used has only two (2) other markets.
1)Fructose.
2)Cattle feed.
It is not a human food source as grown.
An interesting footnote is that there is a by-product of the ethanol manufacturing process that is used as a cattle feed supplement.
Remember the old saying, "..everything but the squeal"?
Lew
On Tue, 27 May 2008 23:09:49 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"

Isn't that an ingredient in many prepared foods?
"B A R R Y" wrote:

Fructose: AKA: Cheap Sugar.
Basic ingredient in soft drinks and a lot of other junk foods.
Basic contributor to the obesity epidemic being seen in the young right now.
Lew

Secondary argument. The basic contributor is lack of exercise. Sugar has been around for thousands of years. It was the effort need to harvest it that kept most people thin, that is until the mechanized generation appeared.