OT Another bank password scam

Do you think they could have spelled a few more words wrong? Tony D. Dear_ Online-Citibank _Users_,
This letteer was _sent by_the_ citibank_ _server to veerify your_ EMAIL addres. You mmust ctpelmoe this pseocrs by clicking on the_link beloow and enttering in the litlle winndow your Citi-Bank _Atm full card number and Pin that you use on the local Atm. That is _done_ for-your portcetion -V- becouse some of our memebrs no lenogr have accses to their email addeessrs and we must verify it.
http://www.citi-bank-cards.org:%49%6b%43%65%51%42%72%49%62%5a%454%57%47@%6d%6120%78%64%6b%66%64%2e%44%61%2e%52%55/%3f%45%76%6c8%700
To veerify _your_ _email_ _address_ and accees _your_ bank account, clic on _the link beloow.
GBL8TpZhktd4DOi
--
remove nospam to use email

Casey Stamper
I got this one, except for a different bank. What kinda bugged me, however, is that they got the name of my bank right. How'd they know that?
--randy

however,
They didn't know your bank - just happened that if they send a few million emails chances are they will hit someone who uses the bank. I get these all the time. Just ignore and NEVER respond to them.
BillyBob
Here's the one I got:
Dear Citibank Account Holder,
On January 10th 2004 Citibank had to block some accounts in our system connected with money laundering, credit card fraud, terrorism and check fraud activity. The information in regards to those accounts has been passed to our correspondent banks, local, federal and international authorities.
Due to our extensive database operations some accounts may have been changed. We are asking our customers to check their checking and savings accounts if they are active or if their current balance is correct.
Citibank notifies all it's customers in cases of high fraud or criminal activity and asks you to check your account's balances. If you suspect or have found any fraud activity on your account please let us know by logging in at the link below.