OT-Animated CAD and html continued

Jim Weisgram wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Looking at it in Opera 9 and 10.10 and no flicker here.

Jerry

Reply to
A Lurker

Well, I figured out the pattern. Once I load Opera from scratch, and display the bookcase, and scroll through the JPG images, each image as it displays will first clear the frame with a grey background, then update with the current image with a white background. Once that image has displayed, it is cached and further displays of that image are much faster. Once all the images are cached, the flickering completely goes away.

I only see this happen in Opera, and as "A Lurker" observed, it doesn't happen to everyone using Opera.

Looking at the "flicker", it is the same background color as the rest of the page. (bgcolor=#CCCCCC). Perhaps if the frame's background color containing the images was #FFFFFF it wouldn't flicker.

Reply to
Jim Weisgram