OT: and entirely random: It Takes A Lot To Laugh...

Was just listening to this and had to put it up.
Well, I ride on a mailtrain, baby, Can't buy a thrill. Well, I've been up all night, baby, Leanin' on the window sill. Well, if I die On top of the hill And if I don't make it, You know my baby will.
Don't the moon look good, mama, Shinin' through the trees? Don't the brakeman look good, mama, Flagging down the "Double E"? Don't the sun look good Goin' down over the sea? Don't my gal look fine When she's comin' after me?
Now the wintertime is coming, The windows are filled with frost. I went to tell everybody, But I could not get across. Well, I wanna be your lover, baby, I don't wanna be your boss. Don't say I never warned you When your train gets lost.
(no reference, because a gentleman always assume your knowledge of the bible, homer, shakespeare, and...)
Regards,
This CD has a great cover of that song:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Mitch