OT And Apologies to Those Who disagree or May Have Seen it

Page 2 of 3

Bill's Bal_'s.
Lee wrote:

A page?
-- I like America, just as everybody else does. I love America, I gotta say that. But America will be judged. Bob Dylan
"Bill in Detroit" wrote

willy was cheating on her. And this qualifies her to be president.

Certainly won't be Bills swantz.
2008 Republican National Convention Schedule
6:00 PM Opening Prayer, led by the Rev. Jerry Falwell 6:30 PM Pledge of Allegiance 6:35 PM Burning of Bill of Rights (excluding 2nd amendment) 6:45 PM Salute to the Coalition of the Willing 6:46 PM Seminar #1: Getting your kid a military deferment 7:30 PM First Presidential Beer Bong 7:35 PM Serve Freedom Fries 7:40 PM EPA Address #1: Mercury, it's what's for dinner 8:00 PM Vote on which country to invade next 8:10 PM Call EMTs to revive Rush Limbaugh 8:15 PM John Ashcroft Lecture: The Homos are after your children 8:30 PM Roundtable discussion on reproductive rights (MEN only) 8:50 PM Seminar #2: Corporations: the government of the future 9:00 PM Condi Rice sings "I Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man" 9:05 PM Second Presidential Beer Bong 9:10 PM EPA Address #2 Trees: the real cause of forest fires 9:30 PM Break for secret meetings 10:00 PM Second prayer, led by Cal Thomas 10:15 PM Lecture by Karl Rove: Doublespeak made easy 10:30 PM Rumsfeld demonstration: How to squint and talk macho 10:35 PM Bush demonstration of trademark deer-in-headlights stare 10:40 PM John Ashcroft demonstrates new mandatory Kevlar chastity belt 10:45 PM Clarence Thomas reads list of black Republicans 10:46 PM Third Presidential Beer Bong 10:50 PM Seminar #3: Education: a drain on our nation's economy 11:10 PM Hilary Clinton Pinata 11:20 PM Second John Ashcroft Lecture: Evolutionists: the dangerous new cult 11:30 PM Call EMTs to revive Rush Limbaugh again 11:35 PM Blame Clinton 11:40 PM Laura serves milk and cookies 11:50 PM Closing Prayer, led by Jesus Himself 12:00 AM Nomination of George W. Bush as Holy Supreme Planetary Overlord
For those of you just joining this thread, it's Democrats 2, Republicans 1.
Elrond Hubbard wrote:

And for those of you just learing history, it's Democrats 10, Republicans 1 (They're trying really hard to reverse the abolishment of slavery, but they still want to take credit for it.)
Mike

perspective I count it Democrats 0, Republicans 0.
Truth in advertising: this comment coming from someone who sees irony in the statement "Fox News: Fair and Balanced".
upand_at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

As a member of one of the two parties involved, I found the demo-bashing version and the repub-bashing version equally funny. Anybody who was offended by either really needs to get out to the shop and see if they can build themselves a sense of humor.
upand_at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

Why don't you try to be clever, at least a little bit?
Henry St.Pierre wrote:

He did. This is what he came up with.
--
We should all be obliged to appear before a board every five years and
justify our existence...on pain of liquidation.

I was listening to a talk show host that was commenting that the Democrats have not provided a solution. Basically he said that what the Democrats have to offer is.... they are not Republican.
Sounds like another Jimmy Carter style change could happen. Good thing Elmer Fudd did not run Democrat in 1976.

All the Republicans have to offer for a solution is more of the same.

Sadly, neither did the Republicans. Which is why the Democrats won the election.

True. Its not much, but at least its something.
--
Frank Stutzman

C'mon guys... this thread is falling apart. The longest, most well followed and venemous threads this group EVER has anymore are the ones that delve into politics.
Where is the hate? Where is the vitriol? Where is the screaming of quoted/misquoated/skewed facts that prove the most pedantic of points? Where is the self righteous indignation? You know both sides here have taken uncalled for liberties with each other's cherished and (most importantly) >correct< political beliefs. You can't let those jerkwads that don't agree with you get away with that kind of crap, can you?
No name calling, humiliation, snubbing (for the beginners, not the pros) or threats of violence? Has this group lost its way? I'm not sure any of the regular quitters (some here have said tearful farewells to this cruel group at least twice because of undue cruelty) are even in this.... maybe they won't even quit again....
I have seen more hate expressed over Home Depot having the wrong kind of employees or lack of quality wood. Even Norm and his brad gun used to get more burning hate than this thread is showing now.
What's going on? FIGHT! FIGHT ! FIGHT! Think Monty Python here.... "Come on, you pansies!"
I am hoping if this thread picks up some steam and really hits the ball over the fence in the next few days, and then maybe it will be peaceful around here at Christmas (yes, I used Christ in a word, so that's OK) time.
Robert
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in

Mark, Juanita, and Doug Miller are off-line tonight.
Threadjack!!
Back to woodworking:
I'm going to cut me down a nice tree for christmas. I'll use my favourite ax. The republican ax. You know the kind... the two-faced one?
Bwahahahahahaha..
*groan*
I'm trying, nailshooter..really trying...btw, are jerkwads anything like fuckwits?
Robatoy wrote:

Boooooo! An almost stealth attempt to go another direction...
You did get me with the first 4 sentences.... then a bad political joke.
Sigh... I want some blood, people with veins in their teeth, not just bad jokes.

Don't know what you are trying, but help me out here if it pertains to this subject as this thread is losing steam fast. We won't get out most if the venom before Christmas if we don't start now.
As for the second part - a jerkwad is actually self explanatory. Not sure about a fuckwit - must be derogatory since it has "fuck" in it, but I am unsure of its actual meaning. In context, it sounds kinda ugly, though.
OT here...
BTW, did you see the post I put up on the small circular saws you commented on earlier?
Robert
On Dec 4, 9:43 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I did.. thank you. I'll have me one of those Morris saws. You know this will now always be referred to as a Morris saw. I wonder what kind of blades I can get for it.
In another forum where I get my yuks, there's a type of person called asstard. Go figgur. Jerkwad, fuckwit, asstard.
What will they think of next.