OT: An observation, re: "Things we didn't expect on TV"

Aside from woodworking, the members of this group are quite diverse, opinionated, and strong-willed. Political, socio-economic, and religious beliefs run the gamut.
Yet, the ONE SUBJECT that we all agree about is ..........
KATHY GRIFFIN!
Who would have predicted that?
-Zz
On 1/2/2013 4:05 PM, Zz Yzx wrote: ...

Who?
On 1/2/2013 4:38 PM, dpb wrote:

Exactly ... did not recognize either the name, or the face.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Not to be arguementative, but you replied to the original post.
Nevermind.......
On 1/2/2013 5:12 PM, Zz Yzx wrote:

Nope ... replied to RonB, John Grossbohlin, Ed Pawoloski, & dpb's comments, not to the original post and, obvious from my above quote, took a look at the photo in UC's link .... and, once again, "did not recognize either name, or the face".
> Nevermind....... ^^^^^^ ?? You typed that, and yet you still hit send?
Why, want to try again?
--
"Zz Yzx" wrote in message
Aside from woodworking, the members of this group are quite diverse, opinionated, and strong-willed. Political, socio-economic, and religious beliefs run the gamut.
Yet, the ONE SUBJECT that we all agree about is ..........
On 1/3/2013 1:13 AM, CW wrote:

Having never heard of her myself, all the time I was thinking Kathy Lee whatever her last name is ...
A new paradigm for the modern woman, who package themselves like fast food advertisements: WYSINWYG
What you see is NOT what you get.