OT: An observation, re: "Things we didn't expect on TV"

Aside from woodworking, the members of this group are quite diverse, opinionated, and strong-willed. Political, socio-economic, and religious beliefs run the gamut.

Yet, the ONE SUBJECT that we all agree about is ..........

KATHY GRIFFIN!

Who would have predicted that?

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

On 1/2/2013 4:05 PM, Zz Yzx wrote: ...

Who?

--

Reply to
dpb

Exactly ... did not recognize either the name, or the face.

Reply to
Swingman

Not to be arguementative, but you replied to the original post.

Nevermind.......

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Nope ... replied to RonB, John Grossbohlin, Ed Pawoloski, & dpb's comments, not to the original post and, obvious from my above quote, took a look at the photo in UC's link .... and, once again, "did not recognize either name, or the face".

Why, want to try again?

Reply to
Swingman

Aside from woodworking, the members of this group are quite diverse, opinionated, and strong-willed. Political, socio-economic, and religious beliefs run the gamut.

Yet, the ONE SUBJECT that we all agree about is ..........

Reply to
CW

Having never heard of her myself, all the time I was thinking Kathy Lee whatever her last name is ...

A new paradigm for the modern woman, who package themselves like fast food advertisements: WYSINWYG

What you see is NOT what you get.

Reply to
Swingman