OT -- An eyeful a day keeps the doctor away

Page 1 of 2
An eyeful a day keeps the doctor away by Jonathan Hayter
Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at women's breasts is as healthy as half-an-hour in the gym.
A five-year study of 200 men found that those who enjoyed a longing look at busty beauties had lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful.
Dr. Karen Weatherby, who carried out the German study, wrote in the New England Journal of Medicine: "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics workout. Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation."
"There is no question that gazing at women's breasts makes men healthier. Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of a stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years."
There you have it; indisputable proof. So ladies, if you happen to notice a man taking a gander for a prolonged period of time, just think of it as preventive medicine.
Interesting that the NEJM does NOT list ANY articles by a Dr. K. Weatherby
Good spoof
John

John wrote:

John...
Would you mind checking just one more time?
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

No, check out the stacks...
--
"Keep your ass behind you."

Hoax: http://hoaxinfo.com/breasts.htm

10-minute
at
pulse
workout.
cuts
so
On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 01:47:18 +0000, Peter Shull wrote:

Damn it Peter, take a break with the research!
-Doug
--
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul." - George Bernard Shaw

Frankly, Peter, I don't give a damn about the research in this one case, and I'm not going to take any chances with my health. I am going to ogle breasts today (at least two!) and no damned research to the contrary is going to stop me!
;-)
Glen

look
of
circulation."
healthier.
notice
LOL. "Take two glances and call me in the morning. If that doesn't work we might have to institute full ogle therapy."

live
slower
New
charms
daily
doing
years."
as
Glen wrote:

It doesn't affect me a b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bit.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com

Well, damn!! But, I think I'm gonna keep looking just in case it's not a hoax.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
Tom Veatch wrote:

My thoughts also. My wife insists they all look the same, but I'm still looking, just in case:-) Joe

Wonder if my SWMBO would buy into this...
--
Chris Richmond | I don't speak for Intel & vise versa

Lee K wrote:

Not in my household. ;-(
You're not supposed to look while SWMBO's around.

Mine elbows me if she see's something I might like to look at. :)
Jim in Milwaukee
George wrote:

<snip>
Dern! A while back I had the picture that went with this, but apparently have scrapped it.
--
Nahmie
The first myth of management is that management exists.

This proves a long held assertion:
"More than an eye full is a waste."
(or, something like that...)
Regards, Tom.