OT? Amenities in homes

Page 4 of 4

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:49:40 -0700, Larry Jaques

Muslim.
"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote in message wrote

Some years ago, our town gave us "Shower Saver" brand heads. I like it much better than the regular heads. The amount of water is sufficient and it has a nice pattern.
It is impossible to get a decent shower at a hotel though, they all suck.
On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 06:01:34 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"

What, you don't take your channel locks into the hotel with you to make sure that you get a decent shower? Silly lemming. ;)
-- Invest in America: Buy a CONgresscritter today!