OT Amazon Deal of the Day

(Amazon.com product link shortened)//
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Awesome price for an excellent tool. I don't have the one with a chuck, but I do have 3 others with those batteries. Lot of ball for little tools.
LOL! "Sorry, this browser is not supported by our Lightning Deals widget." Suck that LINUX and THINK! LOL LOL LOL
------------------------- "Rich" wrote in message
(Amazon.com product link shortened)//
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Forged posting...not mine.
----------------------- "Josepi wannabe" wrote in message
(Amazon.com product link shortened)//
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Yes it is, you weasel.

I have one of those. It's an outstanding drill for 90% of what I do.