OT: Alan Grayson, Michelle Bachmann To Debate Health Care On Larry King Live

Larry King, eh? This 'debate' should have been on Comedy Central...
*nuking some popcorn already*

Thanks for the heads up! I love those crazy eyes she has.

Wow... THAT was 5 minutes I won't get back. It had the potential of being something fun.