OT: Al little

With S&P's lowest credit rating of the 50 states ...

Reply to
Swingman

Lets see her I think the US is still #1, Texas is #2, what third world country is Califoria behind. ;~) Dukinn runn'm

Reply to
Leon

----------------------------- Looks like Dallas is getting onboard.

"In-N-Out" finally came to town.

BTW, Houston didn't make the cut.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

No, only the beer, air, water, soil, ink, paper, paper mills, and adhesive. The peanuts are only the distributor of aflatoxins, tuberculosis, hepatitis, dengue, leprosy, malaria, chagas, and HIV from the pickers.

Enjoy them!

-- Never underestimate the innate animosity of inanimate objects. --anon

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Too many transplanted Californian's ...

Reply to
Swingman

Too much sun causes cancer.

Reply to
willshak

Dr. Deb wrote the following:

Wait a while. It will soon be an island off the coast of the US when 'The Big One' comes.

Reply to
willshak

Too much sun causes cancer.

=====================

...and too little sun causes cancer statistics to increase dramatically due to Vit D3 deficiency. The sun exposure was phoney hype based on invalid conclusions back in the 60s. Mind you burning the crap out of your skin can cause cancer (increase chances)

Reply to
Eric

Actually. No. The fault/plate alignments are such that the 'Big One' will not push Cali into the ocean. I know this to be true because Breitbart and Perez Hilton agree on that issue.

Reply to
Robatoy

Eric wrote the following:

I take a multi vitamin tablet daily I don't try to get a tan in the Summer. Actually, I cover up in the Summer, including a hat, unless swimming, where I only wear a Tee shirt and swim trunks. Although I am of Northern European descent (Northern Ireland and Germany), my skin is darker year round than is my wife's skin, who is of Southern European descent, i.e. Italian, including part Sicilian.

Reply to
willshak

Is it necessary to repeat a long post to add a short comment? Learn to snip, please,

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Is this OK for you?

Reply to
willshak

(Psst! Please mention that to Leon and Toy while you're at it.)

-- The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Bullstein you farging icehole.... I snip LOTS...

Reply to
Robatoy

Robatoy wrote the following:

Why you miserable cork-soaker!

Bill In Hamptonburgh, NY In the original Orange County. Est. 1683 To email, remove the double zeroes after @

Reply to
willshak

First you bitch at top posters cause you want to read what you are replying to then you bitch cause I don't snip. Hell I wrote the original post.

Reply to
Leon

***MORONEY DEPORTED TO SWEDEN, SAYS HE'S NOT FROM THERE!!***
Reply to
Robatoy

Sure, except for those 250 line posts with the 1 line replies last week. You and Leon traded those from 80 on up to nearly 300 lines with nary a snip. Pissed off us kings, it did.

-- The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Ah, you betcha!

See? It's all your fault in the first place.

-- The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Wellll, maybe if you got your neighbours to stay off the party line while doing that 300 baud dial-up download of my enormous posts...*snarf, chortle, guffaw*

Reply to
Robatoy