OT: Airbrush advice

Has anyone here had or used a Badger 150 airbrush? I'm asking because I bought one and the "BADGER NO 150 U.S.A." logo is engraved on the side, but the pictures on the Badger site look as if they're stamped on. I'm wondering if I've been sold a copy that has been engraved. If anyone remembers seeing the logo I'd be grateful if you could tell me what type it was. I bought it on my girlfriends behalf, and I don't like to feel that I might have got her an inferior type.
Thanks a lot Garry
garry parker wrote:

I have the Badger 175 and the logo looks as if it's acid etched.
Thanks, Jack. I just got a post from someone else who said both of his are also engraved, so panic over. Thanks again, and apologies to all for being OT. Garry

I have a 150. Logo is engraved. Sounds like you have an original. Excellent airbrush.

Garry