OT - AIDS and Senior Citizens

Believe it or not, my mother sent this to me.

GUESS WHO IS THE BIGGEST AIDS CARRIER!!=A0 =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0= =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 =A0 SENIOR CITIZENS ARE THE NATIONS LEADING CARRIERS OF AIDS!=A0 HEARING AIDS BAND AIDS ROL AIDS WALKING AIDS MEDICAL AIDS GOVERNMENT AIDS MOST OF ALL, MONETARY AID TO THEIR KIDS! Boy we sure have a lot to look forward to!!!!!! The only thing Golden about these years=A0is our urine!!!

JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.

- Niccolo Machiavelli

Reply to
J T