OT - AIDS and Senior Citizens

Believe it or not, my mother sent this to me.
GUESS WHO IS THE BIGGEST AIDS CARRIER!! SENIOR CITIZENS ARE THE NATIONS LEADING CARRIERS OF AIDS! HEARING AIDS BAND AIDS ROL AIDS WALKING AIDS MEDICAL AIDS GOVERNMENT AIDS MOST OF ALL, MONETARY AID TO THEIR KIDS! Boy we sure have a lot to look forward to!!!!!! The only thing Golden about these yearsis our urine!!!
JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him. - Niccolo Machiavelli