OT: Advice on rebuilding tailles packs

My FIL has moved into small appliance repair post-retirement and is wondering how to find decent info on the ins & outs of rebuilding the rechargable packs on drills, saws, etc. He's in a market area where there's nobody doing it.

Any URL's or other info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

And, of course, If I could spell tail-less on the first attempt it would help.

I tried a Google search with varying keywords, and when I had it distilled to a result of "digital sexual aids" my MIL broke up laughing. Which sort of put a damper on things, as my wife was also there.

Sigh...

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone