OT Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 15.x

Page 2 of 2
On 04/03/2016 8:46 PM, krw wrote:

I also use Software995 which has a very good stitching program that I use to put reports together from several PDF files. Graham
On 3/4/2016 11:09 AM, Leon wrote:

I don't know, but I went to a new server we built and did not like the latest version of acrobat. it is wierd.
--
Jeff

On 3/4/2016 10:09 AM, Leon wrote:

I found a setting in Sketchup Print that I had to change and the PDF files are remarkably better.
In the past UltraHigh under Print Quality worked just fine.
With the latest version of Acrobat it is much better with the box checked on Use High Accuracy HLR
Odd that this has become an issue with the latest version.