OT: Abbot & Costello discuss unemployment

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 12:00:08 -0400, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Only that it qualifies you for getting unemployment insurance a few weeks earlier.

Here's one for you to get my L&I claim closed I had to tell them that I wasn't returning to work because of my injury. Now in the closing papers it said I had turned down retraining to become an electronics assember at $14.73/hr and they would charge me for the retraining. I'm 62 my hands shake a little, I can't see smallstuff worth crap, and my job restrictions would preclude anyone but an idiot from hiring me. They told me the state doesn't care if I'm hirable or that I had been working as a master electrician, just that jobs are available. Yet they told me that though I'm likely to reinure my self If I get hired as an electician I'm still covered. LOL no wonder they are going broke.
Mike M