OT - A Woman at the Hardware Store

Harry was repairing a door and found that he needed a new hinge, so he sent his wife Mary to the hardware store. At the hardware store, while waiting for Carl, the manager, to finish waiting on a customer, Mary noticed a beautiful teapot on a top shelf. When Carl was finished, Mary asked, "How much for that beautiful teapot, Carl?" He replied, "That's silver and it's $300!" "My goodness, that sure is a lot of money!" Mary exclaimed. Then she proceeded to describe the hinge that Harry had sent her to buy. Carl went to the back room to find it. From the back room Carl yelled, "Mary , you wanna screw for that hinge?" Mary called back, "No, but I might for the teapot."

JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts?

- JOAT

Reply to
J T