OT: A trillion dollars

Page 3 of 3
Robatoy wrote:

:) You got me. I have this thing for shriveled, whiney, race bating, political trash...

nearly as hot as Janet Reno.
Robatoy wrote:

Why don't you just come out of your closet and admit your infatuation with Hillary Clinton - or would that be a man crush?

I thought that the concept of a man crush was more in your Coulter's playbook.
Robatoy wrote:

Bwhahhahahaaaaaa ... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tim Daneliuk snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com PGP Key: http://www.tundraware.com/PGP /
This many people sniping back and forth over a post created by someone who calls HIMSELF 1D1OT.....
Hmmm......