OT A note from our family to yours.

Several years back our family discovered a cheaper way to send the Christmas cards out. While cheaper, they are very much more personal than the signed card that we had gotten into the habit of sending. We send these out to our family members and friends. I just remembered to send this last one out. Merry Christmas.

2004

Howdy to All Y'all Yonder, ;~)

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells, Jingle all the Wayyy.... Christmas time is here again and 2005 is just days awayyyaY. I am still wonderin if allll my lectronic stuff is just NOT Y2K ready. It has been a good year for our family and the local car dealerships. Kim got a another new car and a couple of weeks ago we got a new car for Bryan. Oh yeah, it is going to be a good year for the car insurance company also. Bryan was insistent on getting a car with stick shift and of course he has never driven a car with a stick. Soooo he and Leon have been driving back and forth, back and forth, and back and forth behind the local mall ..... "Bouncing" All The Wayyyy. Bells On Bobtail Ring...Making Spirits Bright ...Oh What Fun It Is To Ride ..... In A Bucking Chevrolet..... Ohhhhh......Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells.....

Bryan will graduate in the spring and has been accepted to attend the University of Houston. His major will be Business Accounting . Earlier this month he received a letter from the U of H informing him that he has been chosen to receive The Academic Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship will pay a majority of his tuition over the next 4 years. Hoo Raaay!!!! Bryan also started working at a local Chevrolet dealership last summer and has worked through the school year. He is working in the parts department and works with some of the guys that Leon worked with through the years. We are very grateful that the guys have taken him under their wings and accepted him in to the dealership family.

Kim is ... still a quilting fool and is starting to sell some of her creations. She really, really, really, really enjoys quilting. All she wants for Christmas is ...Quilting stuff. Buying presents for her is easy. Bryan and Leon simply walk into the Quilting Store and Yell , "HELP!!!!!" and the Quilting ladies come a running and lead the way.

Leon is still cutting wood and has been quite busy between buying cars, shopping for Quilting stuff, and teaching a teenager how to ease out on the clutch.

As always we hope this Christmas letter finds you in good spirits and health.

Cierra, the family Dog. Merry Christmas

Oh, and errr uh...from Kim, Bryan, and Leon also.

Reply to
Leon

And a very Merry Christmas and safe New Year to you also!

Reply to
Vic Baron

happy new year to you too Lisa.

do take it one day at a time, but don't forget to have fun while you are taking bite size portions.

no big deal only if you can.

mk5000

"And if one does decide to break the law then it is less common sense to discuss it openly in public. I won't pretend to know what the process is in Finland but over here (UK) if suspected the Police have the right to remove all your computer hard/software for investigation and you don't get it back until you are cleared or charges are dropped

- Which can be years."--John Burns

Reply to
marika