OT - A Merry Christmas to all our Readers

Hi, wreckers, old & new.

For all the wit, warmth and wisdom, For all the bullshit, banter and brio, For the stand-up comedians and the knock-down arguments, For the moles and the trolls, For the wits and the gits and the downright s**ts For the been-theres and the wannabees, For the sane advice and the colourful abuse, Much thanks.

What an ng and what a bunch of people.

Have a peaceful and happy Christmas, and a great New Year. .

Kind Regards

Frank

Reply to
Frank McVey

On 23 Dec 2003, Frank McVey spake unto rec.woodworking:

Well said, Frank. My sentiments exactly.

Happy holidays to all: right-tilt and left-tilt, Normite and Neander, tack hammerer and brad nailer. You are an entertaining bunch - the Scary Sharp and the hopelessly witless.

Scott Numero Uno Miscreant and full-time resident of the moron bench.

Reply to
Scott Cramer

Reply to
Matt Zach