OT - A Merry Christmas to all our Readers

Hi, wreckers, old & new.
For all the wit, warmth and wisdom, For all the bullshit, banter and brio, For the stand-up comedians and the knock-down arguments, For the moles and the trolls, For the wits and the gits and the downright s**ts For the been-theres and the wannabees, For the sane advice and the colourful abuse, Much thanks.
What an ng and what a bunch of people.
Have a peaceful and happy Christmas, and a great New Year. .
Kind Regards
Frank
On 23 Dec 2003, Frank McVey spake unto rec.woodworking:

    Well said, Frank. My sentiments exactly.

    Happy holidays to all: right-tilt and left-tilt, Normite and Neander, tack hammerer and brad nailer. You are an entertaining bunch - the Scary Sharp and the hopelessly witless.
Scott Numero Uno Miscreant and full-time resident of the moron bench.
Merry Christmas everyone ! WE are all part of this very dysfunctional family.... and we all love it too, or we wouldn't be checking in every day ( or every hour, in some cases), would we ?? Happy Holidays to you and all of our families everywhere. Thanks for all the good times, and keep hanging in there BAD !! Matt