OT a little. The Big Deck

If you don't have a big deck you may not appreciat this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz82fjXqFQ4

ROFL! But at least I have a dog! Thanks.

Three decks! 12 by 26 coming out of the back of my house; 12 by 12 (12 feet off the ground, leading out of the second floor of my garage); and a wrap around 14 by 12 coming out of the addition on the side of my house. And, I thought the video was very funny. Thanks for the link. Marc
on 8/16/2009 3:45 PM (ET) marc rosen wrote the following:

I didn't think the point of the video was a deck. Did you? Clue: Replace the E in 'deck' with an I.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I got the "point" of the video right away. I was just bragging about my own decking. Marc (who has his ducks on his decks and keeps his boat at a dock)
willshak wrote:

Always somebody around with a dirty mind. Who else would have thought of something like that? ;>)
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Three decks!
That makes you kinda freaky, huh?
marc rosen wrote:

I knew a guy who had three balls. Nickname was pawnshop.