OT: A graphic representation of having a discussion with Daneliuk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z86V_ICUCD4

That was a great old toy - only the original "Black Box" went very S-L-O-W-L-Y until the hand finally reached the switch.

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 13:59:31 -0800, the infamous "Vic Baron"
(topposting corrected)

I remember the black box piggy banks. You'd set a quarter in the slot on top and the hand would come out and grab it, taking it inside and putting it in the bank, then shutting off. Those were great!
-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine
On 1/4/2010 3:35 PM, Robatoid wrote:

Your WWing skills demonstrated here are stunning.

You sound bitter.
On 1/5/2010 10:53 AM, Robatoy wrote:

Listen more closely - I am deeply amused (as always).

It only takes a small candy to fill a child's hand.