OT: 6 megapixels best format for your woodworking pictures?

I need MORE COWBELL!
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

"David's Newsgroups" wrote

Yep ... the old sad, but all too true, live soundman's favorite joke:
Know what the musician, buried up to his nose in sand with only the top of his head sticking out, asks the soundman?
"Can I have some more sand, please"
Right, Barry?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

As long as it's HIS sand. <G>
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:22:24 GMT, "Bonehenge (B A R R Y)"

I also forgot...
"In my monitor, I'd like everything louder than everything else."
"Bonehenge (B A R R Y)" wrote

:) Yep ... that was a studio "joke" also.
The producer sits down and sez: "OK, when we get everything louder than everything else, we can go home!"
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

It wasn't linear.

nice 'untruth'. Seductive.
You are right about Fuji, it lied also... but badly.
I also got great 16x20 in Cibachromes from those slides. Then I went to C prints and CPS 135.
But I could never find 120 roll film in Kodachrome; it was always Ectachrome. another slightly bluer/greener transparency film.
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Kodachrome but still better than Fuji. I only used it in low light, no flash situations. IIRC you could process this yourself, unlike Kodachrome, but we never bothered.
Somewhere around here I still have some of the old processing mailers for Kodachrome. I wonder if they are still accepted by Kodak? Art

Somewhere around here I've got a couple of rolls of exposed film I've never had processed and have long, long ago forgotten what's on them.
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

That kinda shit can get you arrested...LOL

That kinda shit can get you arrested...LOL
THOSE are in the gun safe.
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

. . . nailed it.
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

David's Newsgroups wrote:

And underexpose the sky and you got that wonderful blue--didn't _need_ no steenkeeng _polarizer_.
--John

cumulous clouds very nicely. Art

All films lie. So do sensors.
Charlie Self wrote:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/WeSeeWhat.jpg

that had all kinda of nifty bromides and crap in it. Also, the making of film is hardly a green process. But I miss the way Kodachrome 25 used to lie to me.
. . . you give me such nice, bright colors I love to take photographs So, Mama, don't take my Kodachrome away-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Nikon has yet to demonstrate a full frame digital camera. Canon is the company with the full frame digitals.

--John

D3. Supposedly fantastic
Mike
Michael Dombrowski wrote: