OT: 4 minutes of explosions.

What happens when a truck carrying pressurised gas has a bad accident....??
boom , boom, boom... about 4 minutes of it.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FG1LGKieTxY?feature=player_detailpage

--
Jeff

It took 'em long enough to back up. It took the cop longer (the tank at ~2:50 should have been a hint).

Did any one else notice the distance some of those tanks traveled? It looked like one went over the trees and a couple of other went behind the structure on the right side of the highway.
On 3/29/2014 5:25 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:

Yep, I saw those.. Lot's of energy, the cars on the other side turning around were smart.. those easily could have hit the like a missle.
--
Jeff

Last week in San Leandro CA (Oakland) a scrap yard was scrapping some "empty" propane cylinders. Turns out one was not. It shot across the street into the back window of a car that an early worker had just been sleeping in. He had just bought the car 2 days before.
CP

I remember an old safety film - BLEVE ( blevee ) Burning Liquid Escaping Vapour Explosion ... propane rail cars lifting off ! John T.
--- ---