OT: 3 most disgusting TV 'personalities'

Page 2 of 3

***over my head****
"Robatoy" wrote in message

You're too far north. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/30/07

Hah! Bada bump (cymbal crash) Hiyohhhh!
Robert

Mix in Donnie Trump and you have a real show stopper.
Robatoy wrote:

Saw last night where the European Fecal Standards and Measurements Board measures the size of a single human waste emission in "Courics.*"
http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/10/10/south-park-more-crap /
-------- *One Katie Couric is approximately 2.6 pounds of excrement. (I think it probably varies based on water content)
HeyBub wrote:

That WAS hilarious, wasn't it? I agree with their assessment of Bono as well.
--
Russ

"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by

Rosie is up there on my chart... BUT the Teletubbies take the cake for all three positions IMHO. <G>
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

Billy Mays Here, is comical in the same sense as a retard on pudding day.
One disgusting puke I forgot was Glenn Beck.
I really should stay away from network TV..kinda wish I had.
Springstein's song 57 Channels, Nothing On, should now say 520 Channels, Nothing On....well a bit here or there on Comedy channels..a few solid docs on History and Discovery..I really like Mythbusters..(I get to peek at Kari Byron)
http://iconsf.org/archive/icon26/images/Kari02.jpg
on 10/11/2007 1:21 PM Robatoy said the following:

Then there's Courtney Hansen of the auto restore shows. http://www.courtneyhansen.com /
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
on 10/11/2007 4:16 PM Ross Hebeisen said the following:

Paul Shafer (Shaefer, sp?)
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Did anyone notice that all of the musicians here have a totally different picture of the dude? <G>
Teletubbies, Barney, Bob the Builder, SpongeBob,
Oh wait.....
Do we have to limit it to just 3?
Allen

on 10/11/2007 7:54 PM Allen Roy said the following:

Hey!, I like Spongebob, and Futurama, and The Family Guy, and South Park!

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

Erase SpongeBob from that list, and you've got the three most worthwhile shows on TV.
--
Russ

"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by

Family Guy and South Park are awfully funny!

Although not a regular fixture (well almost), how in the world is Ann Coulter not at the top of your list?
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
on 10/11/2007 7:56 PM LRod said the following:

She's not a regular.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I can't believe that I didn't think of her... that creature is one repulsive piece of pondscum.