OT: 3 most disgusting TV 'personalities'

Page 1 of 3
Toss-up between Nancy Grace and Rick Sanchez...and Bill O'Reilly.
I'll start with Barney. I'll think of a couple more later.
"Robatoy" wrote:

Guess I'm lucky.
The only one I'm unfortunate to recognize is O'Reilly.
Lew

Me too, guess I need to watch LESS TV
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
Robatoy wrote:

Keith Olberman

Being as how I've probably only watched about 5 minutes of TV in the last 3 or 4 years (other than DVD/VHS movies), I don't recognize any of the names I've seen proposed in this thread.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
Billy Mays.

_________________________________
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:10:29 -0400, "Lee Gordon"
I thought his name was Billy Mays Here.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
<<I thought his name was Billy Mays Here.>>
In that case, his full name must be "Hi Billy Mays Here."
Lee

_________________________________
Lee Gordon wrote:

oooh, we have a winner. Yep, can't imagine why anybody would even think of buying that cleaning stuff he's always yelling at people about.

I can't decide:
Geraldo, Oberman, Hannity, Greta, Larry King, Fred Barnes, Chris Matthews...

Add Coulter.

Sorry, Charlie. I don't think it is fair to add Coulter since I think she may actually be insane. It gives a bad name to those that are to be associated with her, you know.
She is just scary.
Robert
"Charlie Self" wrote:

Does her latest propell her into the top spot?
Lew

About Jews perfecting themselves by becoming Christians?
That's just another attempt by that douchebag to be controversial. The ONLY bitch that can make Nancy Grace look good.
(I was going to use the 'C' word, but I have that put aside for Hillary Clinton.)

If you start lower than whale shit and go down for the top spot.
Robatoy wrote:

Rosie...
--
Russ

"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by
Rosie, Billy Mays, Geraldo
cm

Bada bing. She's makes up three disgusting personalities all by her self.
"Geo" wrote

"Yeah, Rosie ain't got no factory air!" ... according to 'Big Eaux' on Walton and Johnson (where "factory air" has a very specific meaning).
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/30/07