OT: 119.60.9.44.84 has been killed.

SOMEWHERE, USA. 119.60.9.44.84, A US citizen who inhabited rec.woodworking as a self appointed mouthpiece has been killed.
Family members say that 119.60.9.44.84 was tortured and killed over the holiday weekend and now they're eagerly awaiting details on how much he suffered before he met his demise.
Relatives of the deceased have congregated at the family home to celebrate that they're finally rid of the asshole. As quoted by his sister "This New Year's celebration will be the best one yet!"
The Somewhere resident was employed as the town asshole for the past thirty years and all agree that he filled the job perfectly. Even the town drunk admitted that 119.60.9.44.84 was ideally suited for the position. A few other townspeople commented that the town counsel also tried to hire 119.60.9.44.84 as the local coward, but ended up agreeing that 119.60.9.44.84 was too busy as the town asshole to take on additional duties.
In lieu of funeral services which no one will attend, the mayor of Somewhere has declared a day of celebration where a full three quarters of the town reserve budget will be allocated to funding beer at the local pub.
Please send any donations to the Somewhere garbage dump. Considering that Somewhere dump officials will have to set aside a specially sealed urn for 119.60.9.44.84's highly contaminated toxic waste, it's appropriate that any monies assist with that purpose.

snipe......
Somewhere in there is a message that I think means one of our local trolls has been deftly kicked in the ass.
Thank you and a Happy New Year to ya....
Bob S.
A happy new year to our mystery forum clown snd all these dead people http://www.iraqbodycount.org/database /
ROFLMAO
Sat, Dec 31, 2005, 7:10am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com doth broadcast: SOMEWHERE, USA. 119.60.9.44.84, A US citizen who inhabited rec.woodworking as a self appointed mouthpiece has been killed. <snip>
Can't say that's something I would wish for. Can't say that's something I would mourn over either. Karma.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
What happened? Meth lab blow up?
This is kind of like last year when many TV viewers wanted to see less of Anna Nicole Smith and Trim-Spa granted their wishes -- at least temporarily.
On 31 Dec 2005 07:10:34 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com wrote:

That's Funny! You know though, as long as 119.60.9.44.84 has hung out here and put us woodworkers down, he's probably learned, at least in theory, to be a pretty good wood worker himself. Maybe we should get together and donate some power tools to him, it might rid him of some of his spare time. I'll even be the first to donate an old table saw as soon as I get the fence tweaked IN a little ;) --dave

Of course, the assumption about his woodworking is that he actually took the time to read what someone else had to say on the subject. Unlikely, IMO.