OSUR plop

my osur sold out at 11.20 yesterday. I only had it on a stop because I had to go out. I had watched it rise and fall many times and was getting tired of it and thought I would just begin playing it at its new level. I set it free at a loss, I had bought it at 11.69, watched it go to 14ish, I don't remember, then crammer dunked it.
Good luck to all.
John

Who is he talking to? And how does he make his voice *do* that?
--
Boycott Google for their support of communist censorship and repression!