OSQ Time

As in Obligatory Stupid Question...
Ok, I am tired....
Have I seen an insert for a Delta Unisaur that has a small hemispherical tab at rear of blade as a mini splitter? If so - why cant I find when I search for Delta addons etc..? Did I hallucinate??
Mike Brisbane Australia
Add pictures here
✖
For a real crappy picture go here.
http://www.grip-tite.com/splitter.html
To see what it is they are actually referring to go here.
http://www.homestead.com/ValRoseWoodWorks/Splitter.html
UA100
Add pictures here
✖
Was it Green? If so, Probably this.
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?offerings_id 889&sid¯989
I have this one and it works nicely.

Add pictures here
✖
Thats the one!
Thanks Leon, and others who offered info.
Mike

Add pictures here
✖
Might I add that it works on ANY saw with a zero clearance insert and only works when cutting at 90 degrees.
Add pictures here
✖

Hi Mike,
I wonder if this is what you might be thinking of?
http://www.microjig.com/MJ%20Splitter.htm
Cheers, Nate
Add pictures here
✖