Ordered a jointer

Was about to order a Grizzly 1182Z jointer, then read a review of 6" jointers, the Grizzly scored "Poor" in fit and finish. Then others posted links to a couple of other low $$$ jointers worth looking at. I ordered the Yorkcraft 6" jointer from Wilke's for $299 on sale with their half price shipping (~800+ miles for $40). I chose the Yorkcraft (Delta 37-195 (scored high on the review) with Yorkcraft name) because of the larger fence, ~4-3/4" X 35". If I find I need to, I'll add some table extensions at a later time. Total damages are $339 delivered for the equivalent of a Delta 37-195 6" Jointer.
I didn't get any comments on the Grizzly G0555 "Ultimate 14" Bandsaw" so I figure on ordering one of those early in the week.
Report back to the newsgroup on the jointer once you've received it and given it a test run. I'm currently trying to decide between the Yorkcraft and Sunhill myself. I notice the Yorkcraft cutterhead speed is a little faster, and I do like that fence.
Thanks and congratulations on a fine purchase!
Brian.

the
(scored
Delta
I like my Yorkcraft a lot - I'd buy it again in an instant.
JK
Brian wrote:

--
James T. Kirby
email: snipped-for-privacy@udel.edu

(snip...)
I've got the Sunhill with the long 52" bed. Nice jointer; I've been very pleased with it.
Cheers.
I got the 6" Delta jointer and I'm very satisfied with it so far.
Daniel