orbital sander

Page 2 of 2

Don't think the question has much meaning w/o price at least as a consideration unless one is so affluent as to really not matter how much one spends in which case might as well buy one of each and decide since the rest can be tossed away w/o noticing...
IMO Festool simply isn't worth the price differential over the P-C's.
My choice remains the P-C 33x for whichever "x" it is that is the PSA base--I never can remember which is which w/o looking...
I thought he was pretty explicit that price wasn't an issue.