Optimum Bench Dog Holes Placement?

Page 3 of 3
On 11/10/2009 02:41 AM, Stuart wrote:

I'd be worried about damaging the T-track given the amount of force occasionally exerted with my handplanes when hogging off large amounts of wood.
Chris
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:58:15 -0600, Chris Friesen

Not to worry. While I appreciate the T-Track suggestion, there's no way I'm going to be putting them in. I'll do fine with bench dogs (when I get them installed).