OPM on a finishing sander?

I've been looking for a finishing sander (1/3 sheet) and all I am finding list their speeds as orbits (or oscillations) per minute. If I am not mistaken, what I am looking for should be rated in strokes per minute, not orbits.
I want the finishing sander to sand in a straight line (WITH the grain) instead of in orbits that are ACROSS the grain almost 50% of the time.
Can anyone make a recommendation of a brand that still offers a straight line (or combination) sander? A belt sander is not appropriate for the work I have in mind and I'd rather leave handsanding for small details.
Bill

Not a 1/3 sheet, but it is straight line and orbital. I've got an older version of this one, flip of a lever and it switches modes. On the older model the cushion grip handle also covers the on/off switch, the grip will rotate around blocking the on/off switch. The handle on the new version looks different, so maybe that problem is fixed.
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid911616000&subcat=Sanders

Consider that a couple of the older sanders that are and have been orbital are still being produced because they are do a good job and there is still demand for them. While I tend to agree that orbital can cause cross grain marks on less quality machines I have been using a PC SpeedBloc for about 17 years and have no complaints. It puts out a cloud of dust and makes sanding fun, if that is possible. Oh, and it is 1/4 sheet. I strongly recommend using PC brand PSA paper with it. http://www.porter-cable.com/index.asp?eT7&p '79 If you get one from Woodcraft and are not satisfied with it they will take it back within 1 year.
--------------7AEFA4254D419DAAE0C66623 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
That combination is the favourite in our shop for fine work. JG
Leon wrote:

--------------7AEFA4254D419DAAE0C66623--
JGS wrote:

dust collection, and excellent accessories.