Opinions On Routers

Page 2 of 2
My neighbor has the 618. I think you will love it, and I know it will do fine for the raised panels and any thing else you throw at it.
Jim

PC 890 series. Variable speed, Soft-Start, Auto Speed Control and 2.25 HP. The Auto speed control makes it feel more like a 3 HP.
I've had the rest, now I have the best. Get a PC 890 kit at Amazon.