Opinions on inexpensive vacuum presses

I'm curious if anyone has the inexpensive Compact 100 vacuum veneer press from www.vacupress.com. It looks like about the same thing that's sold at http://www.qualityvak.com/homewood.html
For those with an inexpensive system like this, I'm curious if it serves your needs or if you've outgrown it. Is having only 1 CFM instead of the 5 cfm of the more expensive systems an issue? Do you wish for a larger bag than the 4' square that they come standard with? I can't think of anything I'd want to veneer larger than this, but who knows what'll come along some day? Is there any reason to pick one of these sellers over another? The qualityvak one comes with a video. Since both systems are $300 is the video worthwhile enough to sway me towards that one?
I've pretty much decided not to build my own press unless someone has a reason why one of the above systems will be inadequate. I could probably get a used pump and make my own bags and spend about $150, but I don't really want to mess with it since I've got enough other projects in the works.
--
Scott Post snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com http://home.insightbb.com/~sepost /

Scott Post wrote...

At that price, you're probably making the right choice, but with the price at $30 or less, I leaned the other way.
http://www.paragoncode.com/shop/vacuum_pump
Jim