opinions on corner clamping

Just wanted some opinions on corner clamping methods. I just started making saw dust and wanted to know how some of you guys/gals clamp stuff together. I was looking at the Jet corner clamps (Amazon.com product link shortened)64449515/sr=1-12/ref=sr_1_12/002-3971637-2584057?v=glance&s=hi , the Rockler http://www.rockler.com/findit.cfm?&DID=6&page 112 , and I looked at the HF quick release corner clamps item 38661. Just FYI, I have bar clamps and pipe clamps and I also have a brad nailer/compressor. Since I am just starting I have decided to buy the PC 557 and I already have a pocket hole jig. I would most probably use the clamps to square up cabinets.
On 24 Sep 2003 17:46:39 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (AT) wrote:

         I find that picture frame clamps work better for me than either of these two products.
            Peter