opinions on corner clamping

Just wanted some opinions on corner clamping methods. I just started making saw dust and wanted to know how some of you guys/gals clamp stuff together. I was looking at the Jet corner clamps

the Rockler
, and I looked at the HF quick release corner clamps item 38661. Just FYI, I have bar clamps and pipe clamps and I also have a brad nailer/compressor. Since I am just starting I have decided to buy the PC 557 and I already have a pocket hole jig. I would most probably use the clamps to square up cabinets.

Reply to
AT

I find that picture frame clamps work better for me than either of these two products.

Peter

Reply to
peter