Opinion please.. kinda OT and OT

Page 3 of 3
Robatoy wrote:

I like the right.
The shadows seem more realistic for an interior shot. I also like the tile texturing on the right.
I like both,but the shadow is too much. Try to get a higher light angle. The sink sort of disappears into the shadow. Doesn't feel "quite" natural.
Push comes to shove: Left one.
MJ Wallace

The one on the right is substantially better in most ways. Neither of them qualifies as photorealistic though, so if "realistic" is your goal, then you need to either do more work or lower your standards. Not being derogatory here--true photorealism is really difficult, expensive (in terms of compute time), finicky, easy to screw up, and very seldom necessary. Honestly, both of these are quite good. The one on the right could almost be a slightly posterised photograph at first glance.
Colin
Robatoy wrote:

The one on the left has much cleaner lines. Less fuzziness, and for what you're doing - presenting to potential customers, I'd prefer that one.
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.