Opinion on Porter Cable C5100-1 Compressor

I am considering buying a Porter Cable (Oil less) C5100-1 Compressor. I think it is a 20 Gallon, 5(Peak) Hp 135 PSI Unit. It is a special clearance (new) unit on sale for $340 CAN / $260 US. It will not get frequent use but I hope to use it for:

General Purpose Spaying - Boat, Car, siding, etc. Auto repair - Impact Wrench, Rachet, Tire pump, chisel, etc. Nailing up at cottage - Stapes 1.5 - 2 inch and brads.

I think this is an old model being cleared out as I cannot find on Porter Cable site.

Any advice/opinions would be appreciated.

TIA

Reply to
Lloyd Cimprich