Open Invite

Hi everyone, I am currently in the process of building a web site for wood strip boat builders.
The highlight of the site is a place for builders to upload photos and show off there work.
Much of the site is still under construction so there are a few blank pages to be filled in but it will be finished soon.
If you have a min please check it out and I would love to see your building work.
http://www.stripsinc.ca
Any feedback or suggestions would be very helpful and hope to see your boat photos.
Justin
I would like plans to build a small boat - got any?

Gooey TARBALLS wrote: > I would like plans to build a small boat - got any?
If you can't afford to buy the plans, you certainly can't afford to build the boat.
Lew

LOL

"LAUGHS" ... considering the cost of building a semi-decent coffee table, that is TOO true. One fellow in the adult ed. shop just spent $500 on everything needed to build one, the top has a piano hinge and lifts up ... he may as well have gone to ikea, and spent less!
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

No comparison... <G>
Gooey TARBALLS said:

Numerous plans are available for both simple plywood and conventional boats.
Look here for starters...
http://www.duckworksbbs.com/plans.htm
Greg G.
Thank you for the URL. Its sure to be a lesson in boat building just perusing through the hundred s of plan options. Good call! http://www.duckworksbbs.com/plans.htm

On 7 Apr 2006 15:10:02 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

So many projects, so little time...
I can't wait to see some other folks work!
Someday...