Open Invite

Hi everyone, I am currently in the process of building a web site for wood strip boat builders.

The highlight of the site is a place for builders to upload photos and show off there work.

Much of the site is still under construction so there are a few blank pages to be filled in but it will be finished soon.

If you have a min please check it out and I would love to see your building work.

feedback or suggestions would be very helpful and hope to see your boat photos.

Justin

Reply to
JustinGrayBauer

I would like plans to build a small boat - got any?

Reply to
Gooey TARBALLS

Gooey TARBALLS wrote: > I would like plans to build a small boat - got any?

If you can't afford to buy the plans, you certainly can't afford to build the boat.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Numerous plans are available for both simple plywood and conventional boats.

Look here for starters...

G.

Reply to
Greg G

LOL

Reply to
Leon

"LAUGHS" ... considering the cost of building a semi-decent coffee table, that is TOO true. One fellow in the adult ed. shop just spent $500 on everything needed to build one, the top has a piano hinge and lifts up ... he may as well have gone to ikea, and spent less!

Reply to
AAvK

No comparison...

Reply to
Ba r r y

So many projects, so little time...

I can't wait to see some other folks work!

Someday...

Reply to
Ba r r y

Reply to