OPEN BACK BANJO

I am, therefore I think.

Reply to
J T

Thanks for the link. I actually made a Banjo when I was 18 by following the articles in the Firefox books. It actually rang pretty good. I've been collecting books and plans off and on for almost 30 years for all types of stringed (and other) instruments. It's been a big motivator in my woodworking over the years. Tried my hand at kits and am still learning. One of these days I'll get everything right and make an instrument from scratch.

D. G. Adams

Reply to
D. G. Adams

Fri, Dec 8, 2006, 9:07pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (D.=A0G.=A0Adams) doth confusedly say: Thanks for the link. I actually made a Banjo when I was 18 by following the articles in the Firefox books. One of these days I'll get everything right and make an instrument from scratch.

Doesn't making one based on Foxfire count as making one from scratch?

JOAT I am, therefore I think.

Reply to
J T

Guess it does at that.