OPEN BACK BANJO

http://www.songofthegreatlakes.com/banj.htm
JOAT I am, therefore I think.
Thanks for the link. I actually made a Banjo when I was 18 by following the articles in the Firefox books. It actually rang pretty good. I've been collecting books and plans off and on for almost 30 years for all types of stringed (and other) instruments. It's been a big motivator in my woodworking over the years. Tried my hand at kits and am still learning. One of these days I'll get everything right and make an instrument from scratch.
D. G. Adams
On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 03:14:09 -0500, J T wrote:

Fri, Dec 8, 2006, 9:07pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (D.G.Adams) doth confusedly say: Thanks for the link. I actually made a Banjo when I was 18 by following the articles in the Firefox books. <snip> One of these days I'll get everything right and make an instrument from scratch.
Doesn't making one based on Foxfire count as making one from scratch?
JOAT I am, therefore I think.
On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 18:57:54 -0500, J T wrote:
Guess it does at that.
D.G. Adams