OOTT://In case it is important to you.

Page 6 of 9

Yet, here you are wasting time all your time on the internet. I'd take your comment at an attempt at humour, but if you do have any, it's buried too deep to get out.
Upscale wrote:

I only takes mere seconds for me to post on the internet. YMMV.
Upscale wrote:

Oh no, there are many sane people here. Witnessed by the fact that others have taken on the quivering Obama fanboyz. Witnessed also by some very kind applause I've received privately for daring to stare down you villagers with torches who hate having your sacred cows skewered.
I'm also not a troll. I defy you to find any example of these political threads I've started - at least in a very, very, very long time. That would be the purview of the aforementioned Villagers With Torches. But I will not stand by and let the middenheap of ideas you represent go unanswered. But I understand you more than you realize. I know you have no credible defense for your bad ideas. Since you can't defend these ideas you have to attack the person demolishing them. So has it ever been.

And what the hell is it that you do? Snarky name-calling, condescending rhetoric, and an hauteur illusion of superiority, unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem and the trait of displaying arrogance by patronizing those considered inferior. You, sir, are a pompous ass. And yet, you sound hollow.

Oh, I forgot to mention that you win the thread. Congratulations. I have better things to do and I no longer find you entertaining, Tim.
Robatoy wrote:

At least you are ever gracious in your losses...
Robatoy wrote:

Oh, another dem talking point. If all else fails, play the race card -- that'll shame and shut up the opposition.
Guess what, none of us give a rip about the color of his skin, it's the content of his [nonexistant] character.
Walter E Williams? Black. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat JC Watts? Ditto Michael Steele? Ditto
So you see, you racist left-wing liberal -- those of us on the right aren't racist, we look beyond skin color to what the person is advocating. Unlike those of you on the left for whom it appears that race and/or gender association are the sole qualifications. Unless of course, they are conservative, then they are "sell-outs" and not really black.

Mark & Juanita wrote:

As (apparently) the lone libertarian here, I'll just add this: Racism, in any of its forms, is just another kind of collectivism. It reduces ideas, discussion, and human interaction to a debate about how we see *groups*. I object ethically to racism because it debases human beings and denies them their natural rights. I object politically to racism because it promotes the notion that what really matters is group identity and suppresses - by force - the genius of the individual.
And ... it's corrosive. Notice the fulmination and personal attack that followed my revealing I have - gasp - a black family member. "It can't be so", "He/She must be horrified to be in the same family" and so on. The collectivists always hate it when they are exposed for what they are, the villagers with the torches, bent on suppressing any contrary views and punishing anyone who dares to object to their oppressive and evil ideas.
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

    sigh,     jo4hn
jo4hn wrote:

You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts. You don't have a case. Whether abortion ought to be legal, and for how long into the pregnancy is a debatable issue. A living child dying slowly at the bottom of a linen closet is not. It ought to outrage everyone, pro-life or pro-abortion. But it doesn't does it? It certainly didn't bother Obama much - this is not an opinion but a well described fact. He managed to make some excuse to the effect that supporting the life a *delivered and living* child somehow undermined the "right to abortion". Right. Note though, that he always managed to find time to, say, oppose the 2nd Amendment and personal gun ownership. *That* apparently is far more important than protecting a living human.
He is moral, political and intellectual scum.
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:53:46 -0500, Tim Daneliuk

So is Mccain except for the intellectual part.
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618

It is not McCain you should worry about...as long as he is alive.
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:35:12 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Agreed, but ......
Mark
Markem wrote:

Stipulated. You'll notice that I've have not defended McCain a single time in this thread. He is slightly better as a Presidential choice than Obama, but not by much.
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 21:40:54 -0500, Tim Daneliuk

Ah hoping he will die in office then the religious right will have one of they're own as President?
Mark
Markem wrote:

Not particularly. What I'm hoping will never happen - A Barr presidency.
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:28:40 -0500, Tim Daneliuk

I heard him on the radio today. He sounds like an interesting man.
I was intrigued when Perot ran, too.
I do not like Nader.
I have often wished that the Bullmoose Party would have a resurgence.
tom watson

And here we witness the birth of a new political critter - the bleeding- heart reactionary.

Everything I've said on this particular matter is factual. All you've got it personal invective - then again, that's all you and yours ever have.