OOTT://In case it is important to you.

Page 3 of 9  
Andrew Barss wrote:

I don't know Andy. Did they host her political start? Did they bankroll and employ her during her early years? Was this ever shown to be anything other than innuendo? i.e, it has been shown that she has always been a member of the Republican party. If this story had any legs, it would be all over the main stream media 24 x 7. As it is, it doesn't have enough evidence for even the Obama favoring media to push it any further than innuendo.
It's also somewhat disingenuous to equate a separatist group that has expressed concerns regarding a federal government overstepping its powers with someone who has, and continues, to advocate for the overthrow of that federal government and its replacement with a marxist government.
--
If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Still stuck on that individual bullshit without once admitting what society has done for you. That's SOCIETY Tim. Look up the word in a dictionary. It's where the whole accomplishes a whole lot more than the individual.
Where do you think medicine would be today without the efforts of the group? I know in your fantasy world you imagine yourself as Genghis Daneliuk where might makes right and you get to keep everything. Sadly, without society and it's accomplishments, you'd have been snuffed out a long time ago or never even existed because some disease wiped out your blood line. Every message you post is about you and what you deserve. Never once have you admitted what society has done for you. It's all about you. It always is and always will be. Guess this is the only place you can get away with making a fool of yourself. Try it among a bunch of your "individuals" and you'd be either laughed to death or have you lights punched out. Sad but true unfortunately.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Upscale wrote:

You continue to exhibit the inability to grasp the difference between *voluntary* cooperation - which is always good, and leads to things like healthy societies, medicine, and cheap internet access - and *involuntary or forceful* "cooperation* at the muzzle of a gun or the equivalent threat thereof. So huff and puff and gasp and wheeze all you like, it does not change the fundamental fact that you advocate violence and threat to get some version of "society" while I advocate voluntary cooperation. In short, the ideas you espouse are evil, mine are not. No amount of puerile name calling and rude behavior on your part can mask this.
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Daneliuk snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Really? Prove it. Go back in any text and quote me where I suggested involuntary or forceful cooperation. YOU were the one that claimed your second ammendment of owning a firearem was morally acceptable whereas the right to health care wasn't. Need me to quote those to you Tim?

There you go again, making claims about my threat of violence. You're so anxious to make me into some type of evil villain that you accused me of wishing an illness on you until you read it again and admitted to misreading what I'd said. Remember that one Tim?

My my, I'm such an evil person. You're fine with making universal health care some kind of sacrilege and everybody keeping what they can get. Or is that keeping what they can take?
Yup, I'm so evil it's terrifying. I wouldn't call you evil though, just deluded and greedy at best.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

your
A number of messages and over 90 minutes later, here you are still posting. Funny how those mere seconds march on, eh Tim? Sure, "Chicks dig you, men want to be you". That's a hoot. They're laughing at you until they find a way to avoid you because that's what happens to flakes. When the internet came into being you finally found a forum to express yourself. *Now* you have a life, one that's sorely lacking, but it's a life if you want to call it that.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Upscale wrote:

My, my, so bitter, so personal, so vicious ... so sad. You know that this is just a USENET group right? You probably shouldn't spend much time here - it appears to raise your blood pressure too much and then you get mean. And as an all inclusive, tolerant, multicultural, deeply sensitive soul, you wouldn't want to be mean ...
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Daneliuk snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Upscale wrote:

Why the stream of personal attacks? Is showing a mean, nasty and petty personality some sort of goal here? Quite a few posts ago you seem to have abandoned facts, refutations or any attempted reasoned opinion. Your giving political argument a bad name and that is not all that easy to do.......Rod
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:47:31 -0700, "Rod & Betty Jo"

I'm sure there's a corollary or parallel to Godwin's Law that states something to the effect that "...in discussions of any remotely controversial issue, the descent into ad hominem will occur not later than the ...'th exchange..."
The decent seems to be almost universal and occurs for reasons which, IMO, are pretty well stated in the Wilkipedia entries for "ad hominem". In my observations, it seems to occur at the point the responder has nothing left of any substance to contribute, but for whatever reason, is unable to remain silent.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

There you have it. Unfortunately, for some people, that point is reached at very low values of 'n'.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Doug Miller wrote:

for n > 0: ...
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Daneliuk snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

WOW!! Higher mathematics!! You know how desperate that attempt at sounding intelligent sounds to those who know better? *puffs chest* "I know what 'n' means....Wowsa!
Dude... get a life.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

It's no longer necessary to argue pertinent points with you, because all you ever do is reply with some irrelevant phrase intended to deflect the subject at hand.
So, all you're going to get from me at this point is the plain truth (which a few consider to be factless substance) and that is that you're a grandstanding liar with a delusional belief in you own grandeur.
As they stand by themselves, my comments *are* lacking in substance, no argument. But criticism of me is not as you think, any type of support for you. Criticism of my comments has absolutely nothing to do with you.
Yet, as soon as you enter the mix, that all changes. My comments quite correctly change into fact where you're concerned. There's no way you can repudiate any similar type of comments except to come out with ever increasing lies, (aka bullshit). It's long past the point where most everybody sees you as a clown. For now anyway, I'm still getting enjoyment out of poking you with a stick because it's so very easy to do. Maybe that makes me a clown too, just not the same as you.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Upscale wrote:

I'd feel really bad about myself right now except that while you were fuming:
1) I set a Personal Record for running distance I've been trying to hit for months.
2) SWMBO just made me a magnificent beef roast which was really yummy. So was the fresh salad and green beans
3) I had 2 lovely glasses of decent Petite Syrah.
You can fulminate all you like. I don't care. You're wrong and you'll remain so. I'm full and I am happy and I'll remain the latter.
Ta,
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Daneliuk snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

What we have here, is a man about to find out how things can change...suddenly. Only mature and experienced time-travellers like myself know how to deal with those sudden disappointments in life.
You are unprepared, Timbo.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:22:51 -0500, Tim Daneliuk

Hey, what did you hit. I've been trying to get a new PR at 5K and 10K all this year, got within 8 seconds on the 5K and 22 seconds on the 10K. I did run my first marathon this year at 62, didn't do so hot, on goal (four hours) til mile 21, cramped badly, dehydrated and potassium depleted, a true rookie mistake.

With regard to the rest, good for you.
And I often wonder why you bother.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Frank Boettcher wrote:

I started running just over a year ago ... couldn't run .25 miles the first day. I ran 10 miles yesterday. And that was the goal, to hit the distance. 'Not quite ready to try a marathon just yet but working my way in that direction. My 10K time is slow - just a bit over an hour, so my next goal is to get that sub-60 mins.

Because it's like a cat playing with the mouse - he doesn't necessarily want to kill him, it's just entertainment.
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Daneliuk snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:47:28 -0500, Tim Daneliuk

Well stick with it. Slow and steady. Get your base up, but don't hurt yourself. Consistency will pay off in future health benefits. And when your base is up, induce a little speed work, will help your race times.
My first 10K was over 60 minutes. But running sub 47 now and usually winning my age.
And if you get to that marathon, when folks tell you it is tactical not speed, listen to them. All the calculators based on shorter distances said I had a sub four in the bag, but, I went out to fast, didn't hydrate properly along the way and didn't get the sodium/potassium replenishment I needed. As an experienced runner, it was a shock to me how fast the cramps came on and I had to shut down to a walk.

got it.
Frank

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Tim,
Please don't mention green beans again.
cm

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
cm wrote:

I'm sorry if I offended you with that remark. My sincerest apologies. How do you feel about brussel sprouts?

--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Daneliuk snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Tim,
You are a good person. Don't worry. I never hid brussel sprouts in my pocket as a kid.
Grins,
cm

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.